Tuesday 16 August 2011

Starting Over

So, here I am starting over again and this time I hope to be a little more regular if you get my drift! The aim of this endeavour is to be a record of all the things I love and some random musings. I am kicking off with my dinner today! Courtesy of the lovely Hugh Fearnley Whittingstall's River Cottage Eveyrday - hot new potato salad with bacon and onions. I savoured every delicious mouthful. It is the perfect sofa supper for one.


This tasty treat gave me the required energy to tackle a job that had been waiting for a few days...re-organising my book shelves! I had bought a couple extra shelves for my billy bookcase (www.ikea.com) to give me more shoe display room and I have to say I am pretty pleased with the result. Not a great picture, but you get the idea!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

You Might Also Like...