Saturday 20 August 2011

Sunny Saturday

I had a fantastic day at the cricket yesterday the sun was shining so much I even got a bit of a burnt nose...opps! The cricket was followed by catching up with old friends over a delicious home made middle eastern feast.


Today I got up early(ish) to see another friend and her gorgeous daughter. This was followed by a trip to Staples, Ikea, Hobbycraft and the supermarket. I finally got some plain white leaver arch files to replace the mish mash of files I've been collecting. In Ikea I picked up a lovely heavy set of velvet curtains to use as a front to my wardrobe...they are going to need to be taken up a little before I can hang them, fingers crossed I don't mess them up. I picked up some cross stitchfabric and thread at Hobbycraft. I am planning to make a glasses case.


I've been getting on with all my chores today listening to the radio on my brand new Roberts revival radio...I am obsessed with it!


In between all this running around I did manage to make myself a fairly healthy lunch of roasted peppers. I followed this recipe from Simon Hopkinson's The Good Cook...yums!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

You Might Also Like...