Monday 18 March 2013

Give A Girl The Right Shoes And She Can Conquer The World - Marilyn Monroe




First day back in the office after a week out and I had to remind myself more than once to ‘be awesome’.  

This started with picking an outfit this morning.  Back in the wardrobe went the jeans and out came my trusty red whistles dress and dune leopard print heels. 




I always feel so much more put together when I have on heels, add a dress into the mix and I feel like I can take on the world!  I only wished I had made the effort to paint my nails…my current favourite colour is Chanel Emprise from the Spring/Summer ’13 collection.  I originally bought this to use at my wedding in June, but I am not sure I’ll have any left by then!

CHANEL LE VERNIS Nail Colour Emprise

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

You Might Also Like...