Wednesday 3 April 2013

Wedding Wednesday - Photos

For me the photos are one of the most important parts of the day.  After all the hullabaloo has died down the photos are the thing you can both look back on.  I am also hoping that they will capture many moments that we don't manage to see.  With all this in mind we really wanted to make sure that we picked the right photographer, so after booking the venue finding our photographer was the next priority...step up Mister Phill!

Aside from the lovely images on Phillip Allen's website and blog what really drew me to him was his explanation that he creates "still images that are filmic in tone and exploratory in nature"  He continues that he loves "to tell stories through images" which all sounded just perfect to me.

We're meeting him in a couple of weeks to talk about the style of photos we like, I'm hoping we'll have lots like this to look back on...


Image via Pinterest



Image via Pinterest


Image via Pinterest


Image via Love My Dress


Image via Love My Dress

The last two images were taken at Shell Bay where we are having our reception, fingers crossed the sun will shine us as well.

Its going to be awesome!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

You Might Also Like...