Saturday 11 January 2014

26 Weeks...

A little belated as I was actually 26 weeks on Tuesday, but this first week back at work has been a killer!

I really need to work on my posture!

I've been feeling pretty good this week…lots of movement again which I just love.  I'm starting to be able to see movements as well as feel them which is ace.

I've struggled a bit this week in terms of clothes…I think I might have to give in and invest in a few more maternity options as a lots of my non-maternity clothes are now being stretched to indecent levels!

So far, I still don't have any stretch marks.  Fingers crossed I'll stay this way, but if I do them it will be worth it.   When I first found out I was pregnant I started using Johnson and Johnson baby oi gel, I moved on to Bio Oil in my second trimester and this week I have graduated to Clarins Tonic Body Treatment Oil…a gift from a VERY generous friend.

In this photo I'm wearing old Russell and Bromley boots, Seraphine leggings, H&M maternity top (no longer online), old Gap cardigan and a necklace that I can't remember for the life of me where its from…

Must also work on my hand heart!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

You Might Also Like...