Tuesday 14 January 2014

27 Weeks...

Firstly I’m on time, yay me!



So this week, I am reliably informed that Baby O now weighs the same as a cauliflower, thanks Baby Centre.  I’ve loved using the fruit and vegetables size comparisons over the last 27 weeks.  To think that it wasn’t all that long ago I was having a picture taken with a raspberry!

This week has been a good week, I’ve settled into a good routine at work and whilst I am still tired it is now bearable, not the bone crushing exhaustion I was feeling at the beginning of last week.

Still no stretch marks and so far no real heartburn to speak of, long may this continue, but I do seem to have gotten myself back onto a pretty poor sleeping routine.  I am tending to wake at about 3.30 and then have trouble dropping back off, which can leave me feeling like I’ve only had a couple of hours sleep rather than the  6 I am actually getting.  Fingers crossed this won’t last too much longer, or if it does that Baby O will stick to this schedule when he arrives!

Lots of lovely movement this week, mainly in the during the morning at work and then when I go to bed about 10.30ish.  I’ve also noticed him kicking a lot when I wake up in the night.  I really do love feeling every little movement, especially when I am in meetings at work…it’s like a little secret between me and my boy!



Outfit: Maternity leggings - Seraphine, Boots - Dune (old), Jumper - Jigsaw (I also have this in grey!), Necklace - Primark (old)

2 comments:

  1. Your bump is lovely! Lovely to find your blog too. :0) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much popping over to have a look!

      Delete

LinkWithin

You Might Also Like...