Wednesday 22 January 2014

28 Weeks, Yesterday...




I’m not sure why, but 28 weeks feels like a big milestone.  Maybe it’s the fact that we are no officially in our third trimester and therefore on the home straight.  I can’t quite get my head around the fact I only have 7 more Mondays at work!

Yesterday saw me see the midwife for my glucose tolerance test and 28 week appointment.  I had built this up into something more in my mind than it turned out to be…I think it was mainly the thought of not being able to eat for 12hours, but the bottle of Lucozade I had to down got me through it.  Baby O passed all his other tests with flying colours and Mr O got to hear his heartbeat for the first time since his 20 week scan…I’m sure a couple of tears were shed on that side of the room!

Still lots of moment with is great.  The midwife could tell that the area that I can feel the majority of movement is where the little man’s hands and feet are!  And still no stretch marks…whoop whoop!

I’m still not sleeping great, so by 4pm I’m ready to finish up work and head home to bed…I guess I should just see it as training for the future!



Outfit: H&M Maternity Jeans, Jack Wills Top (old, non-maternity), Converse & New Specs

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

You Might Also Like...