Wednesday 15 January 2014

Happy Birthday Miss Moss...

Kate Moss turns 40 tomorrow and I am assuming she will have the party of all parties to celebrate if her 30th is anything to go by.  There are not many people who can be said to define a generation, but Kate Moss is one of them.  I feel like I have grown up alongside her whilst doing my best to imitate her incredible style…some looks more successfully than others!

Sky Arts were showing a documentary this evening - "Kate Moss! Creating An Icon" - which I am looking forward to catching up on at some point over the weekend, but in the meantime here are a few of my favourite Mossy looks…


Shorts & Waistcoat


Skinny Jeans, Stripes & Flats


Leopard Print


White Dress, Fur & Lots of Leg!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

You Might Also Like...