Wednesday 29 January 2014

Shoe Love is True Love...


Hello, my name is Stephanie and I am a shoe addict!  If there were a 12 step programme for shoe addiction Mr O would definitely sign me up.  There are so many reasons I love shoes, but the key one is how swapping your shoes can change up a whole outfit.  I have far too many shoes, yet I can’t help adding to my collection on a fairly regular basis and I’m not fussy where they come from I am very lucky to own a few pairs of Jimmy Choo’s (my favourite!), a pair of Louboutin’s (beautiful, but sooo painful!), some Miu Miu’s (run very small!), but then I also have Topshop, Zara, Aldo and Primark.  As long as they are pretty I’m happy! 


A very small selection of the full collection!

 And now I’m even happier as I have a little person to buy shoes for…Baby O’s collection is coming in at three pairs at the moment, but I have no doubt that will at least double before April, tiny shoes are just so cute!





 These are the shoes that are currently on my wish list…

Chambray High Tops For Him - Tesco's £5

Nike Free 5.0+ - Nike £85

Weathered Brown Moccasins - Freshly Picked $60

Abel Pump - Jimmy Choo £450
A fitting replacement for the pair I left in the back of a taxi…wishful thinking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

You Might Also Like...