Thursday 16 January 2014

What I'm Wearing...

I’ve mentioned previously that I have been struggling with maternity wear and to be honest so far I have managed to get away with buying only a couple of maternity specific items – leggings, blue jeans, grey jeans and a couple of dresses.  I’m not in love with the dresses, but the bottoms have been life savers!

This week I’ve been trying to up my game…


Leopard print and classic LV accessorised with a bump
Shoes - Dune (old), Jeans - H&M Maternity, Jumper - Topshop (old), Bag - Louis Vuitton



Studs and stripes accessorised with a bump
Shoes - Primark (old), Jeans - H&M Maternity, Top - from the market on Ile De Rey while on honeymoon!



Bling to brighten up an otherwise dull t-shirt and leggings combo
Top - Maje (old), Bottom - H&M (old)


 Now I just need to work out what to wear tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

You Might Also Like...