Monday 24 March 2014

Minding Your Ps & Qs...


I don't know about you, but I love receiving post…I also love sending post, maybe even a bit more than I love receiving it!

When I can I try to make my own cards, a hand-written card is already personal, but for me this extra handmade element just makes it a little more special especially when they are thank you cards.  Last week I pulled out the heat embossing tool I received at Christmas for the first time and set about making thank you cards for all the lovely ladies who came along to my Baby Shower.

After a bit of practice with the embossing, I was pretty pleased with how they turned out…

I used a silver sharpie pen to write the merci

In keeping with the theme of the shower I made the star stamp from a bit of left over lino I had

And just because I don't need any excuse to use this colour  (its the same colour as Laduree boxes!) I stamped all the envelopes to!

I hope the girls like them and know how much I love and appreciate each and everyone of them.

Look out for similar items on my Etsy shop soon…and if you are looking for an Easter card there are some lovely options from my Dad available in the shop!





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

You Might Also Like...