Thursday 11 December 2014

Me and Mine: A Family Portrait - November


Flat 102 is on the move!

This picture was snapped outside our new home…we're hoping to move in early January so look out for lots of interior design inspired posts soon!

Me and Mine November

As you can probably tell from my face we are super excited to be on the move.  Our little flat has been home to me for nearly 8 years and has seen me through many ups and downs during that time…more ups than downs thanks to the past few years.  Mr O moved in just after we got engaged 2 years ago and then 7 months ago we brought the little dude home so whilst I am looking forward to more space I will be sad to leave our little home.

Although it doesn't look like it in the picture above, the little dude is also excited…

Description of Photo






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

You Might Also Like...